Thanks for asking. Finding a guru means you need to answer a few questions for yourself:
- Why do I need a guru, and for what?
- Is the guru from an authentic tradition and is interested in my welfare, and not just for making money or cheating?
- Does what the guru talk about make sense and can I connect to it?
- How much am I willing to do for the sake of the guru?
- Will the guru be able to help me through my spiritual needs?
- Will he be able to answer my questions and have time to speak to me?
So these and some more questions… but maybe we can talk in person and discuss more? Send me an email on email@example.com and we can discuss more.
Hope this helps!