Hi there, captain! Welcome, and thanks for making it this far!
I’m everyone’s friend – Krishna, and I’ve always been with you on your journey through life – although you may not know it. But hey, now you do. So, it’s time to get started.
I recommend you sit down and do this whole thing in one go. It will only take an hour and half max. That’s how long it takes a lot of people to travel to work everyday. Or how long it takes to watch a movie. And trust me, this is worth it – it’ll change your perspective of life and get you thinking. And it’ll make you happy. Guranteed! Otherwise you can have your money back.
And you know what would be awesome? If you could fill in this little form that lets us know who you are and where you’re from – and we could stay in touch and let you know about more cool stuff happening here. But you can just ignore me and carry on with the course if you like… but I would appreciate it if you allow us to connect 🙂
This course is made up of 8 sections. Don’t worry we’ve kept them short, about 10 minutes each. I recommend you proceed in order, but here are the links anyway if you’ve got an itchy bum and need to jump to certain sections:
- 1. The inside story: Happiness, soul and the Bhagavad Gita
- 2. Designing your destiny: Karma, reincarnation and death
- 3. The Lord of attraction: God and Krishna
- 4. The love vacuum: Love and relationships
- 5. REALigion: Spirituality and religion
- 6. Yoga 101: Yoga and bhakti yoga
- 7. Mind release: Meditation and mantra
- 8. The secret: Practising bhakti yoga & LEARN HOW TO MEDITATE
If you had good control over your mind and managed to resist the temptation to jump ahead then CLICK THE NEXT ARROW BELOW and let’s do this course in an orderly fashion!