Reconnect with what inspires you and makes you happy:
Jivamukti Yoga, Mantra-Meditation, Creative Nature Walks, Healthy Food, and of course Great Company!
- 9:45 AM – Welcome Tea & Biscuits
- 10:00 AM – Yoga & Meditation w/ Andrea
- 12:30 PM – Sanctified Vegan Lunch
- 1:30 PM – ‘Got my mind set on You’ Creative Nature Walk
- 3:00 PM – Heartful Kirtan w/ Jayadeva das
- 4:00 PM – Concluding Words and Gifts w/ Balaram das
– Do you find that your meditation practice comes and goes?
– Do you sometimes feel like your yoga practice isn’t good enough, because life can sometimes get in the way and take you off track?
– Do you feel more inspired when you spend time with other like minded people?
– Would you like a day of that blissful feeling you get after yoga and kirtan?
On this day retreat you will learn techniques to help you:
– Create long lasting positive change through yoga
– Connect spiritually in the material world through
meditation and soul connections with like minded people
– Deepen your understanding and practice of bhakti wisdom
A donation of £45 (payment details to be sent after booking)
Andrea is an Advanced Jivamukti teacher and a mentor on the Jivamukti 300 hour trainings, a 500hr Senior yoga alliance teacher and Level 2 yin yoga teacher with Insight yoga. She is also certified to teach Restorative yoga.
About your Kirtan teacher:
Jayadev John Richardson was part of the Rubettes between 1974 and 1979 where he enjoyed chart success with a string of hit records. Later, Jayadev left the band to pursue his interest in spirituality. Since then, he has dedicated his life to helping others through music, and now runs a mindfulness workshops and mantra choirs across the world in over 30 different countries.
What will you need to bring on the day?
A yoga mat and if available yoga brick, belt, blanket and of course a warm heart and something to take notes on.
Hope to see you at ‘Got my mind set on you’ – A day retreat all about Krishna in our lives and how we can focus on Him, His blessings, and seva or giving back with compassion.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected]
Lots of love from
The Krishna Wisdom Team
Please enter your details below to confirm your booking
TRAVELLING DIRECTIONS & CONTACT INFORMATION:
If you haven’t been to Krishna Wisdom events before, please familiarise yourself with the location below or on google maps and give yourself plenty of time to arrive. Use postcode WD25 8HE for SatNav. You will most likely arrive from the A41. Turn into ‘Sandy Lane’ between McDonalds and the Mercure hotel. At the end of the road, turn left onto Hilfield Lane and into the set of big gates immediately on the right. There is no other entrance to the venue. If you get stuck, call the number below.