Mystic India 2 – A Journey of Inspiration
February 14 @ 9:00 pm - March 2 @ 6:00 pm UTC£2099
After we returned from India earlier this year with over 30 enlivened souls, it just made sense to do another trip and enliven more!
So here it is again…. all you need to do is just tag along and we’ll take you through some of the most amazing spiritual places on the planet. And yes, everything’s taken care of – comfortable travel, luxury accommodation, delicious food and good company. You literally need to just come along and enjoy your experience. We’ll take care of the rest.
Itinerary of travel – 2019*
14th Feb: Depart London Heathrow
16th – 20th Feb: Tranquil Rishikesh Retreat
20th – 25th Feb: Sacred Vrindavan Immersion
25th – 1st Mar: Mystical Mayapur Experience
2nd Mar: Depart Kolkata / Arrive London Heathrow
*Itinerary approximate and subject to change
Part 1: Tranquil Rishikesh Retreat
Spend 4 days in Rishikesh, the Yoga capital of the world situated at the foothills of the Himalayas on the banks of the sacred and pure Ganges river. Explore the natural beauty of the place and experience yoga in a fresh natural environment.
Part 2: Sacred Vrindavan Immersion
Spend 4 days in Vrindavan, considered by millions to be the most holy place in the world and the place where Krishna appeared and performed may amazing feats and loving pastimes over 5000 years ago. Immerse yourself in the sacred atmosphere and relive Krishna’s spiritual pastimes.
Part 3: Mystical Mayapur Experience
Spend another 4 days in Mayapur the spiritual city and the world headquarters of the Hare Krishna movement. With over 5000 residents, an amazing temple and community that is centred around spiritual practice, it’s a place to experience the spiritual realm on Earth. And it’s also home to the Temple of Vedic Planetarium (almost finished!)
Early bird price £2099
Valid till November 30th, after which prices will change based on flight ticket fluctuations
What’s included in your price?
- Accommodation (Shared between two, the best available)
- 3 Vegetarian meals everyday
- Onward and return flights to India
- Internal flights, coach and travel tickets
- Entry tickets for attractions that are part of the trip
What’s NOT included in your price?
- Visa costs, travel/medical insurance, and vaccination charges
- Any extra meals, gifts or facilities you may want to buy
- Any extra attractions you may want to visit
- Any extra travel that you may want to do
- Anything extra that is not included in the ticket price
Payment options: Either pay full amount or interest free installment option
- Booking deposit £99 (To reserve your spot – non refundable)
- First installment £1000 (After which we’ll book your tickets – non refundable)
- Second installment £500 (Accommodation, partially refundable)
- Final installment £500 (Other charges, partially refundable)
How do I book and pay?
Please fill up the form below. Once you’ve booked we’ll get in touch with you and send you payment details. You can choose to pay everything in one go, or in interest free installments.
For bookings after November, we’ll send you an updated payment schedule once you’ve booked. All payment must be completed by January 2019