Mind Body Soul Getaway Retreat
Situated in the heart of Lincoln, The Vedanta is surrounded by rolling countryside and historic market towns and villages. We are cushioned by an award winning coastline with an array of walking trails to conjure your love for exploration.
4 days of spiritual rejuvenation
Spend 4 days at the Vedanta retreat centre and be absorbed in an experience of a lifetime. On this retreat you will
- Relax and rejuvenate in nature while staying in a luxury retreat centre
- Cut yourself off from everyday distractions and discover your spiritual self
- Practice yoga everyday and learn about balancing your lifestyle
- Learn principles of pranayama (ancient breathing meditation) and how to manage your mind and emotions
- Take part in seminars on the mind and equip yourself with powerful principles of the Bhagavad Gita, one of the oldest and most popular spiritual books from the East
- Take part in lively and energising mantra meditation every evening
- Make new friends and spend time with people having similar spiritual interests
- Relish pure vegetarian food of the best quality for your satisfaction
Who is this retreat for?
The retreat is for you if you are looking to take some time out and invest in your spiritual wellbeing.
Slow down, breathe, simplify, take it home.
On this retreat you can expect a breath of fresh air to uplift your mind, body and soul.
Sounds good. What’s the deal?
- Dates:Friday 28th July – Monday 31 July 2023
- Price for shared room: £399 per person (sharing a room with one other person)
- Price for individual room: £499 per person for your own room
- Price for shared premium room: £449 per person (sharing a room with one other person, plus access to pool, sauna, steam room, etc)
- Price for individual room: £549 per person for your own room (plus access to pool, sauna, steam room, etc)
- Price includes: Accommodation, meals, yoga, meditation, seminars
- Price does NOT include: Any form of travel, use of spa facilities and massage, any items for sale at the retreat centre or spa, or anything that is not included in the ‘include’ list above
- Venue: Vedanta Retreat Centre, Lincoln Rd, Branston, Lincoln LN4 1PD, www.thevedanta.org
- Organiser: Krishna Wisdom, Bhaktivedanta Manor, Hilfield Lane, Watford WD25 8EZ
Meet the teachers
Kripamoya & Padma have been bhakti yoga practitioners for over 40 years and have been leading mantra meditation, sharing with wisdom from the Bhagavad Gita and other yoga texts, and being the keynote speakers and teachers for various retreats over many decades.
Kishori & Radha G are both yoga teachers and have been teaching yoga, leading events and retreats for many years. Kishori is a 500 hrs qualified Vinyasa yoga teacher, a hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and a bhakti yoga practitioner. Radha G is a hatha yoga teacher, bhakti yoga practitioner, meditation teacher and was a monk for over 10 years. They will all be leading sessions for both groups over the getaway retreat.
Ready to book your spot or find out more?
If you like the idea of this retreat and would like to find out more details, please click the link below!