Tenerife – Spiritual rejuvenation retreat
November 15 @ 8:00 am - November 18 @ 5:00 pm UTC£450 – £500
We all get tired of day to day stuff. Great if we can just retreat and talk about spiritual stuff. Well, now we can.
It’s a vacation at the gorgeous island by the beach where we can all just be immersed in a bit of peace, tranquility and spiritual inspiration. That’s why we call it a spiritual rejuvenation retreat.
On this retreat you will:
- Find inner-peace through mantra meditation
- Integrate powerful spiritual habits into your life
- Discover purpose through interactive workshops
- Build strong relationships with like-minded people ….by the sea!
Things to look forward to:
- Wisdom and practice: Mantra meditation
- Yoga mornings and yoga-nidra evenings
- Pranayama – Yogic breathing techniques for health and to go deeper
- Peaceful and energizing mantra meditation sessions with music (kirtan)
- Seminars on developing useful habits, dealing with the mind, finding purpose and developing strong relationships
- Visits to nearby attractions
- Delicious vegetarian meals
- And a lot more….
Where will you stay?
At Alondras Park, which is a beautiful luxury hotel located right by the sea in South Tenerife. You can either share or have your own private apartment and for more information check out their website HERE
What about food?
We’ve got it all sorted. Here it is, have your fill!
What does it cost?
£450 for shared accommodation
£500 for your own private apartment
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Workshop hall and materials
What’s not covered?
- Visa costs (if required)
- Travel and Medical insurance (compulsory)
- Teacher’s fees, which are free, we’re not making any profit from this!
- A budget for shopping, taxis, etc.
Although this retreat will be a fun vacation, it’s primary purpose is to go deep into spiritual life. So we hope the following rules, will help make the retreat a more conducive environment for spiritual growth:
- Ages 18+ only
- Let us know of any serious illness, allergies or disability.
- The workshops will be a mobile free zone, in other words, you will experience a mobile-disconnect detox!
- Only vegetarian diet, friendly interactions and no frivolous acts of a sexual nature.
How do I book?
Fill out the form below to book. When you’re done, please pay the £20 booking fee by using the Paypal link (You don’t need to have Paypal to book). When it’s done, we’ll send you account details to transfer the rest of the retreat cost.
Looking forward to being with you all!
Please use the below link to pay your deposit. Your booking won’t be considered complete until you pay. This is to counteract false bookings on the website. Please use the same name to book and pay.