Are you ready to escape to the beach?
“Imagine how you would feel after four days in warm weather, focusing on you and your practice without the day to day chores or life admin.”
When: Wed, November 14, 2018, 12:00 PM – Sun, November 18, 2018, 12:00 PM
Price Range: £347 – £407
*Please note that the current flights are booked from Stansted Airport on Wednesday morning and Sunday night – however you can book your own flights from the airport, date and time of your convenience. We are here to serve you and cater to your needs.
Reconnect with what inspires you and makes you happy:
Kirtan, Jivamukti Yoga, Mantra-Meditation, Philosophy, Workshops, Healthy Food, and of course Great Company by the Sea!
– Do you find that your meditation practice comes and goes?
– Do you sometimes feel like your practice isn’t good enough, because life can sometimes get in the way and take you off track?
– Do you feel more inspired when you spend time with other like minded people?
– Would you like 4 days of that blissful feeling you get after yoga and kirtan?
On this retreat you will learn techniques to help you:
– Create long lasting positive change through yoga
– Connect spiritually in the material world through meditation and soul connections with like minded people
– Deepen your understanding and practice of bhakti wisdom
At Alondras Park, which is a beautiful luxury hotel located right by the sea in South Tenerife. You can either have your own private apartment or have your own private room in a shared apartment. For more information check out their website: www.alondraspark.com/en/
We will have three warm and delicious vegan/ veg meals a day catered by the legendary Govinda’s restaurant in Tenerife.
Who will the retreat be facilitated by?
– Andy Nathan: yoga, meditation, mindfulness teacher
– Kripamoya das: Author, Priest, bhakti-yoga teacher
– Balaram das: Kirtan teacher
– Ramani Siromani: Retreat coordinator
– £347 for a private room in a shared apartment
– £407 for your own private apartment
– Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Everyday
– Workshop hall and materials
– Flights (we are there to help with this)
– Taxis (we are there to help with this)
– Visa costs (if required)
– Travel and Medical insurance (compulsory)
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact via email on [email protected]
It’s going to be super fun, can’t wait to serve you at the retreat!
How do I book?
Fill out the form below to book. When you’re done, please pay the £20 booking fee by using the Paypal link (You don’t need to have Paypal to book). When it’s done, we’ll send you account details to transfer the rest of the retreat cost.
Looking forward to being with you all!
Please use the below link to pay your deposit. Your booking won’t be considered complete until you pay. This is to counteract false bookings on the website. Please use the same name to book and pay.